ColoradoGives.org | CCDC Disability DonationsCCDC is grateful to the Community First Foundation for their support in making donating easier. The Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition relies upon donors like you to do our important work. Donations of any size are welcome and appreciated. If you want to discuss a larger gift, planned gift, or want to direct a donation to a specific program please contact Laura Gabbay at email@example.com or call 303-839-1775.
INFORMATION COLLECTIONCCDC collects and uses information from donors that includes: amount donated, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Tax laws in the United States compel CCDC to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file. CCDC will never sell, trade, rent or share the names, e-mail or mail addresses, or telephone numbers of our donors or members.
INDIVIDUAL DONORSWe will not list individual donors on our website or in our materials (unless specifically released for publication).
FOUNDATIONS AND CORPORATIONSWe will list the name of your firm along with our other donors on our website and in printed marketing materials but will withhold or remove your name from the list at any time at your request.
ALL DONORSCCDC will use contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of donors for these purposes only:
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
- Thank donors for their donation
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Inform donors about upcoming fundraising and other activites of CCDC
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Financial information and sharing information with our auditor as required by law or best practices
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT CCDC WHEN YOU SHOP
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com. Sign up and choose the Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition as your charity!