RTD May 2019 Proposed Service Changes
The proposed changes are attached. The proposals include a mix of service adjustments. Notable proposals include:
- Route 15 – East Colfax: relieve passenger overloads by adding selected trips between 9:00am and 1:00pm.
- Route 33 – Platte Valley: discontinue service due to low ridership.
- Free Metro Ride – 18th-19th Street: due to lower ridership reduce frequency from 15 trips per hour to 8 trips per hour.
- W – Line Light Rail: reduce service between Federal Center Station and Jeffco Government Center/Golden Station on Saturdays to every 30 minutes.
- Southeast Rail Extension: extend the Southeast Rail corridor (E-, F- and R-Lines) from Lincoln Station to RidgeGate Station in Lone Tree.
Download the Flyer, if you have any questions, please send an email to